At Lassonde we are all about people. Our people form the team that make us who we are—the leading producer of chilled and shelf-stable juices in Canada.
We embrace a culture committed to Core Values—Inclusive, Courage, Influence, Communicate, Commitment, Building for the Future, and Will to Win. These values define how we operate, how we behave and how we win together.
Joining Lassonde as a Category Analyst, you would become part of the Category and Shopper Insights group—a key support team for Sales and Marketing. To be successful in this mid-level role you must bring an energetic, analytic and resourceful working style forward and be comfortable operating in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You thrive on opportunities to take things a step further than necessary and find it rewarding to explore new ways of connecting information into a meaningful story.
- Become a category expert and take ownership of multiple projects to deliver against corporate KPIs and tight timelines;
- Proactively deliver category, consumer and shopper insights to Sales and Marketing by analyzing and synthesizing data from multiple sources (syndicated data, consumer research, retailer POS, etc.);
- Champion consumer and category insights and distill key messages through story-telling to various stakeholders within the organization;
- Contribute to channel and brand development by identifying relevant trends and business opportunities that support customer and company objectives;
- Develop planograms for optimal assortment and best in class merchandising
- Demonstrate a high level of credibility and standards of accuracy;
- Bachelor degree. Business preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of analytic experience within the CPG industry;
- Advanced knowledge of syndicated data (Nielsen, Retailer POS systems);
- Strong fundamentals with planogram development and tools (JDA Space Planning);
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and capable of learning new programs quickly;
- Strong multi-tasker who can work independently and in a team environment;
- Quick learner and problem solver who can adapt to a changing marketplace;
- Driven and inquisitive individual who proactively anticipates needs and takes initiative to support the business;
- Solid business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Effective analytic story-telling through presentation of insights in a clear, coherent manner;
- Oral and written competence in French will be an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lassonde Inc.
Lassonde is an active, growing, and innovative company. To support this growth, we are always on the lookout for new, talented people with a serious interest in the agri-food industry—people who will enable us to continue to reach even higher.
Submit my application
your request will be processed as quickly as possible.